Popular Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2009

it is not easy to tell you...

It is not easy to tell you, I love you
Because it must come from inner heart
To reveal my passion and feels
And the needs, likes and dislikes
It is not better to tell you all these
From the result of a first sight or from a single email
It is not easy to express my love with you,
Bcaz, you cannot understand me from a poem or a letter.
Really we didn’t want to start and stop loving
Within a month or a year
And we cannot change our partner like a car
To check its quality or purity
If my searching to find you, is going long
I never mind to wait until I find you,
Bcaz I like to tell you I love you
With the true words from my inner heart...

2 comments:

  1. poetengineer riyadh Saudi Arabia
    Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 AM
    yes sabeel , real love is born to stil for ever , thanks for ur share
    (on CS, sabeel is nazar malolmuku)

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew149 Southbourne, nr.Bournemouth, Dorset, England UK
    Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 AM
    Very true sabeel, thankyou, a lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete