Popular Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I NEVER ASK....

I am here to share my girl friend’s questions and my answers
Gf; what you think about you?
I; a face cannot hide a lie
Gf; your first words to me?
I; let me to share anything
Gf; what are your best features?
I; my lips
Gf; your turns offs?
I; my hair
Gf; what about your past relationship?
I; I cannot live without memories…
Gf; what are the five things you cannot live without?
I; dreams, smile, mirror, friends and a bike
Gf; what is your idea about our first date?
I; travel on a bike to confirm “the world is not enough” to fulfill our love-dreams
Gf; what you fix first in your bed room?
I; a mirror, which helps me to confirm, who I am!
At last she waited for my questions,But I have only one thing to do. say goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Bentlee trenton, Ontario Canada
    Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 PM
    Sabeel, what a sweet way to put your thoughts down, so much you offered in thought. Very good my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. poetengineer riyadh Saudi Arabia
    Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 AM
    beautiful conversation in a poem, u do it well as new idea ,thanks for ur share

    ReplyDelete