Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

living alone

Living alone is not easy as I think
It was my dream to do so
But days going faster and faster
Its becomes hard to me as well as you
I couldn’t get any help from others and
They says I am a selfish and cruel
But really it’s not right
Bcaz, I know who I am.
But things are different
I need some one to take my hand
And to say "I am with you"
My dreams are in the half way
Waiting for a hand to take care
Others are strangers to me
And they are not ready to know me very well
More of them are very busy in their life
To collect something special
Those never help them in their loneliness
And I am here alone
It’s not good as I was before
And it’s not easy to live alone in this world.

5 comments:

  1. andrew149 Southbourne, nr.Bournemouth, Dorset, England UK
    Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 PM
    Always a dream, but like so many dreams when realised, reality is not far behind. Liked it! take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poetengineer riyadh Saudi Arabia
    Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:12 AM
    very sweet words sabeel , u always doing good , beleive me all the poeple of india should proud of u , thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  3. shhores HYDERABAD India
    Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 AM
    i know exactly how it feels..
    very well put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Althea7 Strathmore, Alberta Canada
    Fri Aug 7, 2009 7:11 AM
    sad but true

    ReplyDelete
  5. QuietStormF Southern Ontario, Ontario Canada
    Sat Aug 8, 2009 10:38 AM
    Nicely expressed words..

    ReplyDelete